This mobile app is custom built to serve the needs of our school community, by improving communication between the school and its families. The KMHS Mobile app removes the need for paper sick notes and enables parents, carers and students to keep track of current events.
This two way communication app means parents and the school staff can always be better prepared for the day ahead, which is of course in the best interest of our children.
The school’s app has been built by parents for parents. Here are some of the key benefits as listed on the app information page:
- Integrates all the different information portals and online services used by the school
- Provides parents with an “At their fingertips” information source
- Provides instant access to upcoming events that can be added to your phone calendar
- Enables parents to use Google maps to navigate to any venue used by the school for sports
- Always keep your contact details up to date using the two-way Change of Details form to notify the office of changes to phone numbers or addresses
- Never forget to send in a sick note again with the built in sick notes form
- Pop-up message (push notifications) allows instant communication of time-sensitive information.